Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Where to begin?  I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and I hope all the other Mom's out there did too!  I was spoiled to an entire Saturday without cooking or cleaning (Thanks Hubby!!), and received the cutest flowers from my son,  Sunday was spent visiting with my Mother's for a little while.  It was a beautiful day and I got to spend all afternoon outside enjoying the lake and then "The Farm".  

I wanted to post my craft project that I mentioned last time.  It is a punch/embroidered design that I modified from a design I came across in a magazine.  As I mentioned, it was for someone special and that was my Mom!  Happy Mother's Day Mom!  It certainly was a learning experience and a test of my adaptability considering I didn't quite have the right materials.  Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ October!

So the past month has been busy!  Pictured is a little something I made for my Mother-in-law's birthday.  It's a recipe book stand I...