Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I ❤ October!

So the past month has been busy!  Pictured is a little something I made for my Mother-in-law's birthday.  It's a recipe book stand I found on one of my shopping outings, and I needle punched the pumpkin and attached it.  Now she has a little Fall decoration for her countertop!
I've already started working on more projects as Christmas time is a comin'!  Can't wait! 

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves one of my favorite holidays has to commence - and that is Halloween!!  We've watched all the shows, carved the pumpkins, bought way too much candy, planned out the yard and house decorations, procured all the costumes...and then the winter weather advisory hits this week.  Boo!  It is looking like we will have a cold but dry Halloween.  Ok fine!  


Of special note, today my husband and I celebrate 14 years of marriage.  Where in the world has the time gone?  Truth is, I can't imagine a better partner to have by my side for the last 14 and future years.  Love you Hubby!!

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!!
-Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ October!

So the past month has been busy!  Pictured is a little something I made for my Mother-in-law's birthday.  It's a recipe book stand I...