Monday, January 24, 2011

What I've been up to...

Hi there!  So in an attempt to become a skilled needle puncher (practice makes perfect, right??) I took on creating a small little rug to gift as a 'pay-it-forward' item I signed up for on Facebook.  It hasn't been the easiest craft project.  I foolishly assumed that backing and edging a rug would be a piece of cake.  I think my thumbs are still sore!  So here is a looksy at it before I backed it...
Once I get it completely finished I will post another picture :)

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this and the colors you have chose are beautiful.
    Can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ October!

So the past month has been busy!  Pictured is a little something I made for my Mother-in-law's birthday.  It's a recipe book stand I...